Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Slow Start

I'm off to a slow start taking action on my goals.  

I have spent half an hour the past two days exercising. Yoga and some other strength training exercises to get my body used to it. 

Since I wrote last I think I've only not been in bed by 10:00 once or twice, on days I didn't have to get up at six. Now the trick is developing a routine that helps me be asleep around 10:00 on those days I do have to be up at six. 

Green veggies at most lunches and/or dinners, at least one meal a day has been about 50% green vegetables. 

I need to develop a more accurate method of reporting. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Come on KK get on the band wagon. It's really fun. I have been trying new recipes. And reading all kind of articles and am loosing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back. Get posting girl. Maybe I will catch up with everyone at the staff day challenge center.

    ReplyDelete